Google

Sunday 28 October 2007

How to produce music like a professional by George maseri

How to produce music like a professional by George maseri



Hello, i have found a music production tool that was soo helpful in helping me compose my oun music that i just had to let someone know.


I am an upcomming hiphop/ rap artist with lots of experince in writting lyrics and talent in the ability to "free style". But free stylin' in bars and for friends was not helping me generate the publicity aboung the community, that i needed to hopefull attract the attention of a small time producer somewhere in my area, and hope fully move up to the big leauges.


I soon found out that if i was to have any chance of moving up the rap/hiphop ladder i had to put together somesort of album or mixtape. Thats when another problem arised for me. I had no way to produce a mixtape and/ album and getting studio time for me was not an option, for i could not afforde the outrageous rates!


So i turned to my long time friend and advisor, the Internet. I started searching the net trying to find somesort of ebook, or how to book, trying to find me some help in order to get my dream going.


I soon found that the free books,(how to guides), although appealed to me, because of my lack of funds, did little to help me. They either had confusing infomation that did more bad than good, or there just was not enough information that i was able to get out of it to even begin peicing together a single song. thats when i found an ebook on sale for $80. I had to get it. so i saved up and got it and was happily surprised about the quality and the help it provided me in making my dream. Then a day or two later i stumbled accross another book called Music Producer Pro . It was on sale and form what i saw on the website it looked like an even better program for half the price!


So i tried it and it was amazing! I could not belive how helpfull and indepth it was. The program showed be how to put my lyrics to the music and to time it correctly. Actually compose a song, far from jotting down ryhmes in my note book. It showed me how to produce abosoltuly rock hard beats that pounded the pictures off of my wall when i turned up the volume! Plus loads more of information that i had not seen from any other e-book. but most of all it taught me How to Produce Quality Music!.


I am now working in an acutall sudio with a producer that picked up my mixtape, that i made thanks to Music Producer Pro!

-GEOGRE

No comments: