Google

Friday 16 May 2008

Night Life in Bangsaen by Kittichai Sanit

Night Life in Bangsaen by Kittichai Sanit
If you're looking out for nightlife, Bangsaen is the correct place to enjoy at night. Nightlife in Bangsaen is most funny . where coming across to alcohol is very easy., as it is a Pub, Restaurants , luxurious hotels and clubs. Nightlife in bangsaen for its entertaining concerts, and other live performances.

There are variations of nightclubs in Bangsaen from retro sound to hip-hop, from Jazz to discos, from salsa to Latin, for restaurants and pub . Chom Lom is best place for reagge , pop , jazz latin, bossanova . On Sunday i play music in Chom lom restaurants 09.30 pm. I play pop music in thai and inter song kiss me , out of reach , carpenter song .

My band is trio and guitar nickname tom, vocal nickname oam ,and i nickname ti play conga and cajons .I play percussion professional for 3 years .I study percussion latin , funk, bossanova , 3 cha , salsa etc. On 11.00 pm. My band in ending Chomlom have a new band for show call jack band and friend .I jam music jazz ,pop, bossanova, latin ,reggae.

To night i like it and i happy to play with my friends .Later I can show video i play music next time . Thankyou.

No comments: