Google

Sunday 13 January 2008

Review of Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle by Nomeous

I know you have probably tried every fad diet and exercise "miracle" gadget out there. As you read this article, your like is about to change for the better!
So anyway, I've spent most of my adult life being overweight...FAT!!!!!! I have always been a "victim", at least it was always easier to act like one.

Like me, you probably thought "It's not MY fault, it's my parents, the media, who ever. I spent so much time trying diets and weight loss products, only to return to my original weight (and then some).

What I really needed was a way to burn fat and retain (feed) muscle at the same time. Want to learn more? Click Here! http://nomeous.burnthefat.hop.clickbank.net/http://itscooltoknowstuff.blogspot.com

It wasn't until I stumbled across an article in a workout forum that I read the name Tom Venuto. I read the name and didn't give it much thought.

I just went to the next post from the newbie who was ecstatic because she lost her first 5 pounds...then I read the name again: Tom Venuto.

As you're reading this, you might think, "who is this loser and why should I waste my valuable reading about him?"

I know you are as curious as I was at this point, so I "Googled" Tom to find out what all the hype was about. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

You see, like you, I am a natural born skeptic (not to mention pretty cynical) so I take everything I hear and especially READ with a grain of salt.

The first thing I noticed when I clicked on Tom's site was the name . OK, sounds pretty typical.

He's probably going to tell me how I can have a washboard stomach by using his amazing widget machine 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week. You can change you life right now by clicking on this link! Click Here! http://nomeous.burnthefat.hop.clickbank.net/http://itscooltoknowstuff.blogspot.com

Instead what I found was a very professional trainer and body builder who seems to have a genuine interest in reversing the epidemic of obesity that is plaguing the U.S. and most of the world.

He exposes a lot of "lies" that are portrayed in the media as conventional wisdom or even accepted as fact. At first, I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information that was presented in Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle.

But once I realized that Tom was on my side, the more I read, the more excited I became! I had to unlearn all of the bogus "factual" information that has been thrust at me my whole life.

Here are a few testimonials for BTFFM:

When I started Tom's Burn The Fat diet program in January, I weighed 317 pounds. As of Dec. 1st, I weigh 226 lbs. 91 pounds of fat gone forever is a pretty cool thing!

And by the way... I turned 40 this year, so if anyone out there is thinking that you are "too old" - think again.

Chris Brooke, Marietta, GA

When I started the program in September, I was 248 pounds with 24% bodyfat. With Tom's information, I have been able to lose 43 pounds - all of it fat. My Body fat is now 12%. I also no longer spend $400 a month on supplements.

Jerry McBride, Philadelphia, PA

I bought Burn The Fat last October and I'm now so low in body fat you can see the striations. I've often been lean in the past, but never like this.

This is Brad Pitt in Fight Club low! I have a hip-bone skinfold pinch of 2.0 mm, which on the accumeasure chart = 4.5% body fat.

I couldn't be more pleased.

David Samuel London, UK

I started the program at 254 lbs and 36% body fat. I am now down to 214 lbs and 22% bodyfat, so I have lost 44 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of lean body mass. "

Dave Mullen, Gibsonia, PA

Thank God for your program because I've only been on it for just over a week and I'm already seeing results.

I'm fitting into pants that I couldn't get into a 7 days ago. It's a wonderful thing to finally find something that works. "

Tracy Heptin, USA

Burn The Fat Feed the Muscle (BFFM) has changed my life. I have lost 3 dress sizes in 4 months and feel better than ever before.

I now have my husband on the program. If we can do it with 4 kids and full time jobs -- anyone can.

Lynn Ramirez, California, USA

I like the nutrition program because I can customize it to my liking. I never get bored.

Joanna Crowe, B.C., Canada

I am 36 years old, 6'0". When I started Tom's plan I weighed 272 pounds and was 24% bodyfat.

That was 5 months ago. After trusting Tom's infinite wisdom and faithfully following his step-by-step techniques, all of that changed! I am now 245 pounds and 18% bodyfat! Thanks Tom!

Nomeous http://itscooltoknowstuff.blogspot.com

IF you want to learn more about Tom Venuto and Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Click Here! http://nomeous.burnthefat.hop.clickbank.net

No comments: